Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tucking me under His Wings!!!!!

The Lord promises that there is nothing that he wouldn't see each of us through. I know in my heart that his word is his promise to us. It is alive and truth!!! I have thought so many times of the promises that I myself have made along the way. To my husband, my children, co-workers, close family and friends. The integrity that a person shows, or does not show? A persons word is taken literally. Its learning to make your yes a yes, and your no, a no thank you. I am finding myself holding on to the very word that God has graciously placed in my life daily. The bible!!!! This is all I need to guide me through any and every situation I may be facing in my life.

I have questioned my purpose in this life for many years. Just not quite knowing where I fit in. Asking all the tough questions. Who am I? What I am suppose to be doing with my life? How can I help others? How do I use what God has given me to share with others? Believe me, I am still seeking these tuff answers!! I had the most precious christian parents anyone could have ever asked for. Being adopted, I was literally placed in their lives by the Lords mighty hand. He placed me tightly under his wing and has guided me throughout my life. I never realized this until the last couple of years.


A cousin of mine sent me this picture not to long ago. I think about the Lord holding me up and carrying me through so many situations in my life. It can be really difficult when I feel that I am not capable of flying on my own. He carries us and holds us up when we cant seem to find our wings. This picture seems to say so much!!!!


 

I think about the guidance I have received throughout my life and the people placed in my life to help me reach the Fathers will. The only difference between me and anyone else is I have chosen to tell my experiences. If I can help 1 person to connect and engage, then I have done what I am suppose too and the Father is glorified! Have you ever watched a momma bird? How she cares for her young with such tender care, caution, and guidance? When its time for the young to fly on their own, how she guides them and then brings them back home to comfort them under her wings.

Psalm 25: 4-5
Show me the path where I should walk, O Lord; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

Have a blessed day everyone,
Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment