Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Some of my Favorite Things!!!!!

I love to read and the Bible is my all time favorite!! I would like to share some of the books that have helped me in devotions and guidance but I always reference back to my bible. These are great books and I go back to them often. I sometimes have several books going at once. Yeah! Call me crazy! I get confused sometimes but never bored! :)

1.) "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World" by JoAnna Weaver

2.) "Lord, Change Me"!!! by Evelyn Christenson

3.) "What Happens When Women Pray" by Evelyn Christenson

4.) "Prayer" by Philip Yancey

5.) "The Power of a Praying Parent" by Stormie Omartian


I love to listen to "Focus on the Family". I realize more and more that I am not the only person going through stuff in my life!

I love to photograph my kids and all they do. I am the mama with the camera at all their functions........

Cooking and quilting have been in my family for generations!! It is second nature to me.

Love to spend time with my hubby!!!

I don't love to exercise but I know how good I feel when I do. It is always time well spent with the Lord. I put in my ear phones and turn the music to my favorite Christian songs and off I go jogging to the Lords glorious music and scenery!! That's what I love! Why couldn't I have been given the gift of singing? Just not my gift but love to listen to all the talent. Beautiful!!

Have a blessed day everyone,
Anita



No comments:

Post a Comment